Food truly brings people closer together, which probably why Filipinos who love to have regular family gatherings and eating great food have a strong bond with each other. The thing is, as these family members grow older, the “Nanay & Tatay” “Ate & Kuya” of the group no longer have the time to cook food for these gatherings, which is why restaurants with big family servings are becoming more prominent in a family-oriented country such as the Philippines.
As an aspiring entrepreneur, one thing you may want to consider investing in the restaurant business to become a part of providing food and space for these busy families to have a good time and great food.
One promising restaurant to look into is the Kuya J restaurant — serving delicious food, made of recipes curated on Cebu. If you’re interested, you may check out the information below to know more about Kuya J restaurant to find out how to become a franchisee and the advantages of becoming one.
About Kuya J Franchise
“Ang Kan-anan ni Kuya J” was the former name of what is now known as Kuya J Restaurant. the restaurant had its humble beginnings as an eatery along the streets of Cebu, and it’s undeniably delicious dishes became a sensation on every Cebuano’s palate, and later on as the eatery expanded and became a nationwide business, the mouthwatering dishes became widespread around the country and with its delicious and big servings, Kuya J became one of the go-to places of families and friends for a casual place to eat great, quality food.
Kuya J Franchise Details
Estimated Cost of Investment: 10-15 Million
Franchise Fee: 1.2 Million
Service Fee: 300,000
Renewal Fee: 650,000 (Inclusive of Franchisee and service fee)
Franchise Term: ten (10) years (Renewable upon agreement from both parties)
Required Size Area: 180-250 square meter.
Royalty and Marketing Fee: 5% and 3% of sales net of VAT respectively.
Required allocated marketing programs budget for the local store: 1% of sales net of VAT
Steps to Become a Franchisee of Kuya J
- Visit the official website and fill out the franchise application form. Submit the form attached with the letter of intent
- Upon approval of Kuya J’s Business Development Department, the applicant will receive an update to set an initial meeting where further details of the franchise will be discussed and explain.
- After the meeting and a location is approved, the signing of Non-disclosure agreement will be signed.
- Once the applicant agrees with the project the Business Development Department will forward the application to the Board of Directors for the final interview.
- If the applicant is deemed qualified in the final interview, then the Business Development will send the award notice granting the applicant to the franchise.
- Begin with securing the required documents to operate the store.
- Undergo training and start-up meetings to gear up and be ready for the upcoming grand opening of the store.
Fill-out form for general inquiries regarding Kuya J: www.kuyaj.ph/contact-us/
Franchise fill-out form: www.kuyaj.ph/franchise/
Advantages of Franchising Kuya J
- Kuya J franchise provides in-house financing of up to 70% of capital requirements to start a store.
- Lower the risk of venturing to new business by entrusting your capital to a reputable franchise brand like Kuya J.
- Operate under a tried and tested operation and management system.
- Receive continuous support and assistance from the Kuya J franchise.
Things to Consider before Franchising Kuya J
- Make sure that the prospect locations are within an appropriate distance to the nearest Kuya J store
- Review and understand the mission and vision of Kuya J with your own business investment goal.