Giving a gift to employees shows appreciation and can improve loyalty in the company. It also results in a happy relationship for everyone to stay much longer in the organization.
During the holiday, some company gives incentives and special gifts as a token of their gratitude for a long year-round of hard-work of their employees. Usually, it will be given on the last day of regular working days before Christmas. Some also give their employees gifts on their birthday. Everyone loves a gift that is tasty and useful.
A bottle of spirit is a good choice for all occasions of the year. Fine wine is considered classic yet professional items to share.
Here are some reasons why wine is one of the best gift ideas:
Thinking a good gift comprehend with the budget. Wine has many varieties that you can choose depending on the personality of the receiver. Some stores have discounts or promo during holidays and it will really help a lot without sacrificing the quality of the gifts. Gifts do not need to be expensive as long as it comes from the heart.
Rare or Unusual
A wine that can’t be found in every wine shop will give the gift more meaningful. Something that they’ve never experienced before will be a great idea to give your clients or employees. Try to search for some online shopping sites to see more choices.
Ready to Drink
Choose a wine that can drink right away after you give it and not one that needs to wait to mature for years. Wine has to be completely clear. No more sediment that can see to fall out. Wine hydrometer Specific Gravity scale should read less than. 998. Should be free of any residual CO2 gas. This is the gas that occurs when the wine bubble.
Choose vintage or producer that is extraordinary.
Some of the best quality wine in the world are as follows:
- Catena Zapata Adrianna Vineyard Fortuna Terrae Malbec 2016
- Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- Sine Qua Non-A Shot in the Dark 2006
- Heitz Cellar Martha’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Ramey Rochioli Vineyard Chardonnay 2016
- Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Terlato Family Vineyards Friuli Pinot Grigio 2018
- Masseto 2016
- Wayfarer Golden Mean Pinot Noir 2014
- Carlisle Papera Ranch Zinfandel 2017
Wrap Wine as a Gift
Personalize the bottle of wine with a hand-written card, a gift bag, beautiful wrapping paper, and or a pretty basket. Don’t just give it unwrapped. It is important to give employees the same gift to avoid any issues among the organizations. You can also add an opener or wine glasses. An adorable, elegant bottle with a personalized label or an engraved design impresses any time.
Reasons for Giving Wine as a Gifts
- Show your special appreciation for clients, employees, and other business colleagues.
- Makes an impression by private label wine as a unique gift.
- The personalized wine and the bottle come as two gifts
- It becomes a topic of conversation at a corporate event or party.
- Sending a personalized wine gift for clients’ special occasion can build a rapport relationship
- You can customize the wine, the bottle, and the label based on the interests and personality of the receiver.
- Develop a year-round corporate gifting program to support your corporate figure
- People enjoy drinking wine on all occasions.
- It’s a great gift for sensitive people and those who don’t need anything.
- It satisfies the craving of someone who wants their own wine.
- Nice gift ideas that can give incorporate anniversaries, retirement gifts public relations events, other company events or parties, and promotional gifts.
- This simple act will let your employees or colleague that they are special, as a reward and to say thank you. It can boost their desire to work harder for the company or continue the existing contract if they are suppliers or customers.
Another alternative is to get a gift card or a membership to a wine club. It is a good option if you didn’t have any idea of what to kind of wine an employee or colleagues’ wants. A wine gift card or membership to a wine club enables them to pick their own choice of wines. You will be confident that they will enjoy what they get.