Almost every Filipino loves to eat sweet delicate. In every Filipino cuisine, sugar is present like for example in leche flan, turon, suman, tocino, shakes, spaghetti (Filipino style), and others. Filipino may have an exceptionally sweet tooth. For business minded people, franchising a store that caters sweet foods may be a good idea. You may want to consider into Goldilocks franchise package offers that may suit your taste. Read further to find out the benefits, the process on how to apply, and the packages they offer.
About Goldilocks Franchise
Goldilocks is a well-known brand for providing wide range of desserts, breads, and snack foods to all Filipino. Goldilocks started in 1966 as family business of homemade sweets that later on become an international brand of baked goods and traditional dishes. The brand name “Goldilocks” was suggested by Maria Flor the sister of the founders of Goldilocks, it was name after the character in a fairytale. There are more than 500 stores worldwide as of now and the two-thirds of it are franchises.
Goldilocks offer varieties of products such as pastries, occasion cakes, breads, combo meals, signature dishes, desserts, ready-to-eat Pinoy Classic dishes, pies, packaged products, and sweets.
Franchise Fee and Franchising Packages
Franchise Term: 8 Years (franchisee may apply for a renewal of contract)
- Full Bakeshop: 4% of total value of bakeshop products purchased.
- Foodshop:8% of total monthly gross sales
Advertising Fee: 3% of monthly sales to be paid monthly
- Franchise Fee: 800,000 (VAT Inclusive)
- Estimated Amount of Total Investment: 6 Million to 8 Million
- Required Store Spaces: Minimum of 40 sqm and a maximum of 80 sqm.
- Franchise Fee: 2 Million (VAT Inclusive)
- Estimated Amount of Total Investment: 13 Million to 15 Million
- Required Store Spaces: Minimum of 170 sqm. and a maximum of 200 sqm.
Goldilocks Franchise Inclusions
- Operating Equipment
- Point of Sales with hardware Package
- Refrigerated delivery truck
- Leasehold Improvements
- Project Management fee
- Free training will be provided to the managing director, crew, and management team.
- Provides assistance fee for the recruitment of personnel
- Goldilocks manual operations will be given to the Franchisee and be updated when needed.
Required Documents to Start a Goldilocks Franchise
The following are the requirements when you apply for a franchise:
- Letter of intent with proposal that includes the initial market study which is addressed to the franchise relations manager.
- Vicinity Map of site
- Completed Application Form
Application Processing Procedures
The following are the step-by-step processing of the franchise application:
- A meeting with the applicant to discuss the franchising of Goldilocks.
- An Interview with the applicant
- A Background check
- Site estimation
- Interview with the Vice President regarding the applicant and the site
- Decision of Management regarding the franchise application and the site
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: (02) 5354357
Franchise Relations Department: 439 Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City, 1550
Is Goldilocks a Good Franchise Investment?
Goldilocks is one of Filipinos go-to bakeshop, and have a steady flow of consumer following its reputable brand name and products, which of course benefits its franchisee as it will naturally attract customers who are well-familiar with the business’s products.
Continuous product development and periodical store check-ups by the goldilocks’ staff also help the franchisee to continuously improve and at the same time maintain the quality and standard set by Goldilocks.