Philippines is one of the countries to have the lowest economic status in the world. Practically speaking, Filipino prioritize their necessities over wants because of the insufficient income to sustain their everyday life.
The reason why they are attracted to big discounts and sales that every store can offer. This simply means that most Filipinos of today are becoming wiser consumers. Nowadays, Many Stores in the Philippines offer cheap products that many Filipino can afford, one of those is Vente. Find out more about what are the packages Vente offers to all franchisees.
About Vente Retail Store Franchise
Vente was established by Cindy Ponce and George Quitoriano under the Filshoppes Company.
Vente offers a different variety of good quality products for as low as twenty pesos. Their products include toys, novelty items, accessories, school supplies, and many others.-
Vente’s mission is to provide unique, stylish, and good quality of products that are affordable and can satisfy the customers and the franchisees. Vente has its own unique way of presenting their products that makes them stand out, each of their branches features interactive and colorful displays that allure their customers.
For the past five years, the business has extended to over thirty company-owned branches at malls (Ayala, Robinsons, Gaisano, etc.) and eight franchisees across the Philippines. Including branches are Bacolod, Dumaguete, and most recently Cagayan De Oro.
Vente Retail Store Franchise Packages
The following are the franchise packages of Vente Retail Store. The stated estimated payback period still highly depends on the store’s sale and location.
|Store Size||Franchise Term||Franchise Package||Inventory Cost||Selling Price||Estimated Cost of Renovation||Fixtures/
|Franchise Fee||Payback period
(ROI in months/years)
|4sqm||3 years||300,000||100,000||200,000||100,000||25,000||75,000||6-12 months|
|6sqm||3 years||350,000||120,00||240,000||130,000||25,000||75,000||6-12 months|
|15sqm||3 years||375,000||125,000||250,000||100,000||75,000||75,000||6-12 months|
|40sqm.||3 years||550,000||200,000||400,000||150,000||125,000||75,000||10-18 months|
Vente Retail Store Franchise Inclusions
- Training of franchisees and staff
- Manualized operations
- Site Evaluation
- On site training (10 days) & store set up
- Kiosks design
Telephone: (+632) 655-1092 / (+632) 369-2733
Located at: Vente Compound #21 Molave St., Octagon Village Brgy. Dela Paz, Pasig City, Philippines
Benefits of Vente Retail Store Franchise
- Vente Retail Store products have a large average profit margin which range from 50%-100%, making it easier to gain back the total amount of investment a franchisee may invested as their capital.
- As Vente Retail Store provides non-perishable items, the cost of lost investment are lower in comparison to investing to perishable franchise investment (like a food based franchise)
Things to Consider Before Franchising Vente Retail Store
- Assessed first the target location and see if the Vente Retail Store is a suitable business for the general demographic of the area.
- Make sure that you agree and understand the terms and conditions under the franchise contract agreement provided by the Vente Retail Store franchise.
- If it is you’re first time investing in a business or running a business in general, it is best to start with the smaller franchise package and perhaps work your way up once you get used on how the flow of business works later on.