Gaming in terms of winning the loterry is the dream for anyone wanting to get rich quickly. Which is why lottos are addicting and always in demand, especially when the money pool increases every day and week when no one has won yet.
PCSO lotto outlets are popular all the time and you will always see a line for anyone to play and get a chance to win hundreds of pesos.
Which is why you should consider franchising them! If you’re interested, keep reading to know more about the company and why you should invest!
Brief Background of the PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the principal government agency for raising and providing funds for health programs, medical assistance and services, and charities of national character.
The PCSO holds and conducts charity sweepstakes, races, and lotteries and engages in health and welfare-related investments, projects, and activities to provide for permanent and continuing sources of funds for its programs. It also undertakes other activities to enhance and expand such fund-generating operations as well as strengthen the agency’s fund-management capabilities.
The main products of the PCSO are the sweepstakes and the lottery games. The Sweepstakes game has steadily been evolving through the years to be able to conform with the changing times, to keep the game interesting to all Sweepstakes enthusiasts and to hopefully attract more clients, and to maintain a variety of Sweepstakes products readily available in the market. Various game types have been introduced and other game innovations are constantly being conceptualized, particularly of the traditional and scratch and match variety and the Small Town Lottery (STL).
PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise Package
There is no franchise fee but instead an installation fee of Php 10,000 that is received by the telco carrier, and the processing fee of Php 1,700 for the PCSO.
A cash bond of Php 500,000 is also needed, or instead pay a surety bond of Php 5,795 (annually renewed).
Requirements for PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise
Individual Applicant Requirements:
- a FILIPINO citizen
- at least 21 years old
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2);
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2) of spouse; Letter of INTENT; On-Line Lottery PERSONAL DATA SHEET;
- Proof of Income:
- Income Tax Return
- Registration of Business
- Audited Financial Statements
- For Employed:
- Income Tax Return
- Registration of Business Audited Financial Statements
- Certificate of Income
- Proof of Ownership/Lease of Outlet
- Land Title or TCT
- Contract of Lease (Notarized)
- Building Owner’s Authorization Form
- NBI Clearance (Current)
- Clearance (Personal Record) Sketch/Location Map of the Proposed Agency Site
- Photograph of the Vicinity Photograph of the Building
- Photograph of the Interior
- Bio-data of Corporate Officers and Directors
- Photocopy of S.E.C Registration Photocopy of Articles of Incorporation Photocopy of By Laws Latest audited Financial Statement I.T.R. for the immediately preceding year Letter of Intent Contract of Lease Building Owner’s Authorization Sketch/Location Map of the Proposed Agency Site Photograph of the Vicinity Photograph of the Building
- Photograph of the Interior
Applicant must make sure that the Proposed Agency Site must comply with the following criteria:
- 100 meters away from schools/place of learning, subject to PCSO’s policies and existing rules, except if the location is enclosed or a shopping center.
- Good human traffic i.e. situated in commercial or busy intersections/areas. The location of terminal/booth should be strategic if within a mall or superstore.
- The area does not get flooded.
- Floor space of 8 – 9 sq. meters or available business counter measuring at least 1.0 m X 0.5 m
- Preferable with at least one (1) telephone facility, landline or cellular, for hotline operations. Such telephone (specially landline) should be situated at no more than one (1) meter away from the proposed terminal location.
- Enclosed (for security purposes) but with frontage from human traffic/entry. Frontage must face main road or to the direction of major traffic flow. In cases of malls, shopping centers or superstores, the lottery location need not be enclosed provided there is security of operation, especially after store hours.
- Dry floor space and proper ventilation (preferably air-conditioned).
- With regular power supply of 220 VAC, with grounding and available power point/s.
- With available shelf/counter/cabinet for terminal installation, modem and storage of lottery materials. If not currently available, the agent will be advised on when to fabricate.
- With operators to be made available for training in the operation of the terminals preferably one dedicated personnel and a back-up personnel per terminal. This agent will be advised on when the operators will be trained.
Steps to Franchise PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old and submit a letter of intent with location map and photos of the proposed location.
- PCSO will inspect the site to evaluate potential sales.
- PCSO will inform the applicant that they need to construct the lotto booth with regards to the requirements of PCSO. The terminal will be installed by PCSO.
- Applicant will pay the installation and processing fee, and surety bond will be paid by an accredited PCSO insurance firm.
- One day training to operate the lotto terminal.
- Head to the main office of PCSO for outlet provisions.
- Contract signing with PCSO.
- Wait for the online activation.
Website page: https://www.pcso.gov.ph/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pcsoofficialsocialmedia/
The Good in Franchising PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise
- Demand is constant
- Profitability can go up to six digits
The Bad in Franchising PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise
- Investment is half a million