It’s either life is becoming more stressful or it’s just the new generation of people are becoming more inclined to giving themselves some self-pampering time which resulted in the boom of self-care stores and salons popping up on every corner.
Of course, for entrepreneurs, that increase of demand only meant an increase of opportunity on what business format to dive into. If you’re one of those people who are looking to invest in self-care service spas, then look no further and check out the list below for the best nail salon franchises you can invest in in the Philippines.
One of the well-known go-to nail salons in the country is the NAILS.Glow, with the majority of its branches situated on high-traffic large malls, it’s no wonder that the accessibility it provides to mall-goers contributed to NAILS.Glow success, which is also coupled with their great services people always look forward to experiencing again. Therefore, if you’re on the lookout for starting a nail salon inside a mall, then NAILS.Glow is a great option to consider.
Estimated Capital Investment:
- Outside Mall: 2M to 3M
- Mall Based: 4M to 5M
Continuation fee: 6,000 – P8,000 resp.
Initial term: 5 years
- Nail Salon: 30 sqm.
- Nail & Body: 45 sqm.
How to Franchise NAILS.Glow
- Send a comprehensive resume and letter of intent to:
Ana Jay “AJ” C. Opeña
2nd level, Northridge Plaza, #12
Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City
- Wait for a few days/weeks for the applicant to be reviewed
- Glow will contact approved applicant to set an appointment to discuss franchise details
- An inspector will conduct an ocular inspection of the proposed location
- Upon approval of location, both parties may now sign the contract of franchise and agreement
- Receive the pre-opening and marketing assistance provided by NAILs.Glow
- Grand Opening
- (02) 8352-37-68
- (+63) 917-726-1214
Mich & Myl Nails
Mich & Myl Nails was established in 2011 by Mylene C. Flores who later open her business to franchising in 2012. The brand aspires to bring in great services to customers and extensive support to their franchisee by ensuring that they will be there every step of the way on their journey of planning, constructing, opening and operation of their very own Mich & Myl Nails branch.
Estimated Capital Investment: 3M-4M
Initial Term: 3 years
Renewal Term: 3 Years
Renewal Fee: None
Required Space Area: 30 sqm. – 5 sqm.
How to Franchise Mich & Myl Nails
- Send the letter of intent, bio-data, and recent 2×2 photo of the applicant to the following address
Mylene C. Flores
Unit 220 Grand Emerald Tower
Garnet and Emerald Avenues
Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Metro Manila, Philippines
- Approved applicants will be invited to discuss franchise details
- Ocular inspection of the proposed site
- The signing of the franchise agreement
- Hiring of staff
- Receive pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Grand Opening
Nail a Holics
Nail a Holics is one of the leading nail salons & spa in the Philippine and together with rkfranchise, the business is offering franchise packages for those who are interested to bring in the paradise level of pampering to their neighborhood. Franchisees can expect thorough assistance to the management of their branch, and guidance on operating their very own nail a holic nail salon & spa.
Franchise Fee: 500,000
Initial Term: 5 years
Estimated Capital Requirement: 2.5 M
Continuation Fee: 15,000/ Month or 1,500 per service station
Required Space: 30 sqm.
- Send the confidential questionnaire and letter of intent to rkfranchise.
- Approved applicants will be scheduled for a meeting, discussing the franchise details
- The applicant’s proposed location will undergo inspection.
- Signing of Franchise Agreement
- Start of construction/renovation of the site
- Staff hiring and training
- Receive the pre-opening and marketing assistance included in the franchise package
- Grand Opening
Interested franchisees may inquire about Nail a Holics franchise packages through rkfranchise through the following information
Nail a holics: www.nailaholics.com
Contact No.: (02) 912-2946/955-0734