Investment is one of the smartest and recommended action anyone can do. One of the many investment schemes that you can choose from is the Mutual fund investment. Read further to know some of the available companies which provide mutual fund investment services in the Philippines.
What are Mutual Funds?
Mutual funds are a pool of money, gathered from several investors which will be managed by a professional. It’s also a type of investment which doesn’t require a big sum of investment money to get started, and have less risk since a professional is managing the fund.
ALFM Mutual Funds
The ALFM Mutual Funds is a subsidiary company, manage by the Bank of the Philippine Island. ALFM Mutual funds is also known as the Philippine’s largest leading company of mutual funds in the Philippines.
- Address: 3/F, Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, 1226 Philippines
- Phone: (02) 580-2344 | (02) 580-2345 | (02) 580-2349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.alfmmutualfunds.com
First Metro Asset Management, Inc. (FAMI)
Established in 2005, the First Metro Asset Management, Inc. enables aspiring investors the ease of applying to their mutual funds through online application, making investing less hassle. Checkout their official website to read further instructions on how to apply.
- Address: 18F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas Ave. corner Sedeno Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1226
- Phone: (632) 941-3264 | (02) 891-2860 to 65
- Fax: (02) 816-0467
Philam Asset Management, Inc. (PAMI)
Philam Asset Management, Inc. first opened its doors in 1971, Philam is also known as the first country to introduced mutual fund in the Philippines. Philam Asset Management, Inc have more than 45 years of experience in the field, back with its parent company-AIA, which had over eight (8) existing market across Asia-Pacific Region.
- Address: 17F Philam Asset Management, Net Lima Building, 5th Avenue corner 26th Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634
- Phone: (632) 817-7264
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.philamfunds.com
Philequity Management, Inc. (PEMI)
Philequity Management, Inc. was established in 1994, and is one of the many mutual fund providing companies in the Philippines. Their expertise with the length of their operation in the industry is proven by the Philippine Investment Funds Association (PIFA), who constantly recognizes PEMI for its excellent returns.
- Address: 15th Floor Philippine Stock Exchange Tower, 5th Avenue corner 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634[ show map ]
- Telephone No: + 63 2 250 8700
- Mobile No: (+63 917 865 7197) (+63 949 325 2712)
- Fax Number:+ 63 2 250 8701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.philequity.net/
Sun Life Asset Management
The Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life Canada (Philippines), Inc. (SLOCPI). The company is also known as one of the Philippine’s largest and most awarded asset management company, a title recognized by Philippine Investments Fund Association (PIFA).
- Headquarters: Integrated Services Department, 2/F Sun Life Centre, 5th Avenue corner Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
- Phone: 555-8888
- Client care: (632) 849-9888
- Website: https://www.sunlife.com.ph