Jipangyi is a traditional Korean corn snack with a j-shaped puff cane and a soft ice cream that was originated from Insadong Korea. It is the newest food cart concept here in the Philippines.
Jipangyi is not only a dessert and a snack but it gives a healthy benefit since the cone of it is made of corn and puffed rice. Corn contributes to reducing cholesterol in the body, boost the immune system, helps maintain good vision and healthy skin, it is also rich in minerals and vitamins, and so much more.
To all aspiring entrepreneurs who want to experience the benefits Happy Recipe Food Enterprise is providing and to all who want to franchise a Jipangyi Ice Cream business, below are the details about the Jipangyi.
Jay Ong the owner and founder of Happy Recipe Food Enterprises introduced the concept of Jipangyi here in the Philippines. When he was in South Korea, he found out this food cart Jipangyi Ice cream, and thought of why bring it in the Philippines since it is a big hit in South Korea. Also, he got the idea to lessen the price per cone to only 35 pesos since the price of Jipangyi in South Korea is quite expensive.
Happy Recipe Food Enterprise aims to improve the lives of every person in the community by providing sustainable social enterprises. They also provide operations management, intensive training, and quality products. Most of their raw products come from the lands of Batangas, they want to help the farmers there to have a sustainable source of income.
The company aims to inspire and aspire people to work with a working environment that protects and supports the well-being of everyone – employers, franchisees, and suppliers.
To be an instrument in sharing the secret of success to all the aspiring entrepreneurs.
Jipangyi Product Menu Selection
- Creamy Vanilla
- Premium Chocolate
- Combination of two flavors (example: chocolate and vanilla)
- Original (more larger than junior)
Franchise Fee: PHP 488,000.00
- Total Capital Requirement: PHP 600,000.00
- Contract Term: 3 years with continuation fee
- Royalty Fee: N/A
- Required Space: minimum of 4 sq. meters
- Use of trademark, name, and logo
- Cart / Kiosk
- Site Evaluation Assistance
- Initial Inventory
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Ice cream machine
- Marketing support
Jipangyi Seoul Ice Cream Franchise Contact Details
Happy Recipe Food Enterprise
Contact Person: Mr. Aj Cortez (Franchise Relations Manager)
Address: 72 Matias St., Brgy. Paltok, San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone no.: (02) 351 3207
Mobile no.: 09175009899 / 03153007440
E-mail address: email@example.com
Benefits of Franchising Jipangyi Seoul Ice Cream
- Jipangyi Seoul Ice Cream is a recognized brand that can guarantee the franchisee a high success rate.
- The franchisee can secure a huge profit.
- Financing may be easily availed since Jipangyi Seoul Ice Cream has a good reputation.
- There is a high rate of success due to its enterprise model than starting from scratch.
Things to Consider Before Franchising Jipangyi Seoul Ice cream
- Make sure that the financial requirement of Jipangyi Seoul Ice Cream franchise suits the capital investment you can provide
- Understand the risk and responsibilities of Jipangyi franchise
- Remember that franchise is not a 0% risk business venture. Getting a franchise can only lower the potential of risk but it does not guarantee the success of business.