Chicken is one of the favorite food here in the Philippines since there are just too many chickens here and they are so easy to raise. There are also different ways to cook chicken; it can be grill, fried, bake, and roast. Either way there is something in the crispiness and tenderness of the chicken that can make someone satisfied. It is a good concept to start selling chicken in the market with a new twist of flavors and spices.
For those entrepreneurs who wants to franchise a litson manok business, Andok’s is a good opportunity for a successful litson manok franchise. Below are the details about Andok’s.
About Andok’s Litson
In 1985, the Andok’s Litson started selling in a small shop in Baler Street. They are known for selling special roasted chicken here in the Philippines. They also serve a variety of Filipino innovative dishes with some special ingredients and spices. In the present, they already have more than 300 branches across the nation for less than 20 years.
Andok’s Litson is one of the successful litson brand here in the Philippines. Andok’s want and allow everyone to start franchising and promoting the Filipino style of cooking that can attract tourists.
Andok’s Litson Franchise Fee
- Dine-in: PHP 500,000.00.
- Takeout shop: PHP300,000.00
Andok’s Litson Franchise Term
- For Dine-in, the franchise term is five (5) years. Renewable for another five (5) more years depending on the store performance.
- For the takeout shop, the franchise term is three (3) years. Renewable for another three (3) more years depending on the store performance.
Andok’s Litson Product Menu Selection
- For Takeout
Take-out franchisees don’t have access on distributing the entire Andok’s Litson product line. While the products are limited compared to Dine-In franchise, the Take-out store still features the most famous flagship products of Andok’s Litson.
- For Dine-in
The Dine-In Franchisees will have access on distributing the full line of Andok’s Litson . Including the rice meals, desserts and the usual items available for takeout
Andok’s Litson Franchise Inclusions
- The use of trademark, brand name, and logo
- Start-up assistance
- Store design assistance
- Manual on how to operate
- Management training
- Customer Service Training
Andok’s Litson Franchise Requirements
Here are the following requirements:
- Letter of intent that includes the specified exact location, details, and size of the proposed site
- Location map of the proposed site
- Resume with 2 x 2 colored picture that includes the contact details
- Character references ( it should not be a relative of the applicant
- Certificate of Employment
- Bank Certification
For more information about Andok’s, you can reach them through the following:
Address: ACE Building, No. 25 Bulacan Street, Barangay Bungad, West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Fax No.: (02)376-7092
The Advantages of Andok’s Litson Franchise
- Operate under a reputable brand name that is known and love by the Philippine market
- Chicken is wildly famous and a favorite of people of all ages.
- Andok’s Litson Franchise, specifically their Take-Out shops operate using a simple system and can be operational even with a small man power, making it easier to handle for those who want easy to manage business on the side.
Things to Consider When Applying for Andok’s Litson Franchise
The most important factor when franchising Andok’s Litson is its location. Competitors are appearing left and right, which leads to aspiring Andok’s franchisees to be more resilient in choosing the right location to establish their Andok’s franchise branch.